PowerPoint Creative

View previous topicGo downView next topic
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

PowerPoint Creative: Now 100 Creators Strong & Featured Works Page

on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:55 pm

PowerPoint Creative has now reached 100 members in our creative community! 

To celebrate, PPC will host a Featured Works page which will showcase the best of the best within our community.

How do I get my work to become featured?

All you would need to do is make sure your work is shared on the forum! Too easy. PPC Staff will review and consider your work before featuring it on the page. If the PPC Staff wants to feature your work, will be contacted by Staff for your approval.

Can I submit my work to PPC Staff to be featured?

Please do not PM any Staff member or ask to feature your work, as this will disqualify your work from becoming featured. All works posted on the forum are eligible to become featured. Let your work speak for itself.

What type of works can be featured?

Artwork, Animations, Games, Templates, Other PPT. Anything posted within the PowerPoint Creative Forums that is PowerPoint has the potential of becoming featured.

How often will PPC feature works?

As often as we see fit. We will not be bound to any timed schedules as this may interfere with our decision quality standards. 

What about hosting Contests?

As of now, there are no plans for an official PPC Contest on the forum. When the forum gains enough activity, the forum will consider hosting official contests. This does not stop you from hosting your own unofficial contests for fun.

Why do I want my work featured?

If you want your work to be easily seen and not get lost in a sea of posts, then having your work become featured is the way to go! Your work will be posted in a clean easy-to-read format. If your work gets chosen to be featured, know that your work has impressed and inspired other creators, and caught the attention of the PPC Staff. You'll also get a cool "Featured" badge for the forum, instead of the generic post count badge.

Any questions or comments please reply in this thread. Stay tuned for the release of the Featured Page!
TimsSlideshowGames
Aspiring PPT Creator
Aspiring PPT Creator
https://slideshowgames.blogspot.com/

Re: PowerPoint Creative: Now 100 Creators Strong & Featured Works Page

on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:05 pm
Question: If we're asked to get our work featured, do we send any descriptions for the page, or do you guys write that?
rusnakcreative
Administrator
Administrator
https://www.rusnakcreative.com

on Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:09 pm
TimsSlideshowGames wrote:Question: If we're asked to get our work featured, do we send any descriptions for the page, or do you guys write that?

Good question, Tim. We will contact you requesting your permission first. When the creator accepts their work to be featured, we will make sure that it is featured to the creator's liking, as long as it follows the featured formatting and abides by all forum rules.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum